Why am I not able to manifest the life of my dreams? Why don’t I have enough money? Why is the universe delivering me nothing but lemons? These are questions many of us ask ourselves.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this post may contain some affiliate links. Click here to learn more
I personally have spent hundreds upon hundreds of hours over the past decade trying to manifest money. All because I haven’t been able to find a job that’s well-paid.
My friends think I believe in too many crazy things and they say I should stop hanging around with those “woo-woo” practitioners because they are bad for business.
Table of Contents
Why Can’t I Manifest Anything?
I want to start by saying that the majority of people CAN manifest. You just need to know how to do so.
Truly, it’s not as hard as you think. You just need to know what steps you need to take in order to get there. And there are a few things that could be holding you back from manifesting your dreams into reality.
In this blog post, I’m going to talk about the most common reasons why you have difficulty manifesting, and then I’ll give you some tips on how you can overcome them.
- You’re not in alignment with your own desires. You may be asking for something that deep down you don’t really want, or you’ve convinced yourself that what you want is out of reach, too expensive, or not worth it.
- You’re not in alignment with what’s possible. We live in a world of abundance, yet we often think we have to make do with less than we have. We forget that we can always get more if we value it enough
- You’re holding on to limiting beliefs and old stories about yourself, others, and the world around you. It’s time to let go of any outdated thinking that’s been holding you back from being all you can be and attracting everything you desire
- You don’t believe it’s possible because of your past experience or current circumstances – this could be self-limiting beliefs, past failures, or just outer circumstances beyond your control (like a rough economic climate). Remember that sometimes people take action when things get worse before they get better.
- Fear of disappointment. I know this one well — I used to be terrified of being disappointed if I didn’t achieve my goals. As a result, I would rarely even start working toward them because I knew deep down inside that there was a possibility I might fail. This is a huge manifestation blocker because it means you’ll never get started.
Signs Your Manifestation Is Not Working
- You’re having doubts about whether or not your manifestation will come true.
- You believe it’s impossible to create the life of your dreams.
- You haven’t taken action yet (You’re still thinking about what you want).
- You have no clear vision of what you want.
- You don’t know how to make it happen or don’t have the resources to make it happen
- Your subconscious mind is fighting against your conscious desire (this one is huge!)
- You are attached to the outcome and need it to happen in a specific way
- The Universe has better plans for you!
- You don’t believe that the Universe works in the same way for everyone
- You are trying to manifest more money into your life but instead, things are getting worse
- There is resistance from others around you
- Your belief in manifestation is wavering
- Your expectations aren’t realistic 14. You didn’t clarify
What Is Blocking My Manifestation
There are two blocks to manifestation:
- Not knowing what you want
- Not being able to receive it
The first one is usually the biggest block, so let’s deal with that one first.
What Do You Want? Really?
It’s important to know what you want and why you want it. It’s not enough to say “I want to be rich” or “I want a new job” or “I want a great relationship”.
You have to know why you want these things and how they will make your life better. You have to feel that they belong in your life and that they are possible for you.
Also, if you are focusing on something that is unrealistic (e.g., I want to win the lottery) then you may stop yourself from manifesting other things (e.g., I would like more money every week) because by focusing on the unrealistic goal you have cut off all other possibilities of receiving more money into your life.
This is why it is very important to set realistic goals and focus on them, instead of unrealistic ones that cannot be manifested.
How do you receive it?
You’re so focused on the missing-ness of what you want that you’re sending out a message of lack and scarcity. When we focus on not having enough, that’s what we attract into our lives.
Focus on abundance and not lack! If you find yourself complaining about people or situations, this is a sure sign that you need to focus on something else or put some gratitude out into the universe for those people and situations in your life.
If you’re constantly worrying about how broke you are, then guess what? You’ll continue to be broke!
The good news is that once we become aware of our constant thoughts of lack and scarcity, we can begin to change them! It’s all a matter of awareness.
How To Manifest
The Manifestation Process
- Ask yourself what you want to manifest.
- Visualize your manifestation as if it has already occurred.
- Feel the emotions of your manifestation as if it were happening right now.
- Create a clear plan for how you will manifest it in the real world, and then take action on it immediately.
- Be open to receiving it and then release your attachment to the outcome (surrender).
- Be grateful for what you receive and express that gratitude, no matter what happens. This is very important!
What Not To Do When Manifesting
- Not taking the necessary steps to manifest it
- Not believing it’s possible for you
- Not taking ownership of your life and responsibilities
- Not trusting the process
- Not surrendering to the Universe
- Not get out of your own way
Sometimes what happens is that our own insecurities get in the way of receiving the abundance we truly desire.
We feel like something is “stopping us” from having what we want, rather than understanding that it’s our limiting beliefs and/or fears which are holding us back.
For example, many people fear that they’re “not worthy” or deserving of all that they want, or perhaps they fear failure (and the subsequent feelings of disappointment and embarrassment) if they go for their dreams.
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: If this post was helpful or if you have anything you want us to write on. Thank You much Love 🙂 ❤