What happens when you raise your vibration? This is one of the most common questions people ask when it comes to topics related to energy and vibration.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this post may contain some affiliate links. Click here to learn more
Whenever I guide meditation and ask people what they’d like to create in their life, more often than not the response is: more abundance, more opportunities, more love — basically, we want higher vibrations.
Everything in the Universe is made up of different frequencies of energy vibration, and it happens at different speeds. Even intangibles like our intentions, emotions, feelings, and beliefs are included.
Our vibratory frequency is raised or lowered based on the universal value of our acts, words, cognitions, and conceptions as they change.
Like attracts like, according to the law of attraction. Whatever you put out into the world comes back to you.
This implies that you are in charge of your life and are responsible for your actions and thoughts. Everything you do has ramifications.
On a more positive side, this also implies that you have control over what occurs in your life. By controlling your ideas, feelings, and behaviors, you may steer your life in any direction or path you want.
Simply put, positive raises your vibrations while negativity lowers them. Raise your frequency in order to attract the things you desire.
Table of Contents
What Does It Mean By ‘Raise Your Vibration’?
Enhancing your vibration is a common element for a variety of good things that might happen in your life. It can have a variety of connotations depending on the situation, such as,
- Boost your energy levels.
- Get closer to the Universe.
- Improve your intuitive skills.
- More in sync with one’s own spirituality
- More in sync with Nature
- Improve your divine power to interact.
All of the above outcomes have one thing in common: they bring improvement into your life. That is, you can transform your life for the better by elevating your vibrations.
The experience of increased vibrational frequency varies from person to person since each human is unique and the effect of the change is distinct. One thing is certain, though. A higher vibration has a good influence on your life.
What do you think it feels like to do a spontaneous nice act like being kind to a stranger?
Or the joy you get when you observe a baby or toddler cuddling a puppy with a beautiful smile. When you come across nature at its most pristine, you get the same sensation.
Your heart begins to lighten, and you feel a surge of warmth within you. You’ve noticed that you’re happier and calmer. You have the impression that you can conquer the globe by scaling the greatest peaks.
When your vibration is high, you can only perceive the good in the world or the positive elements of even the bad things that happen to you. You might even start humming a tune.
A melody on your lips and a spring in your step, as they say, are indicators of high vibration.
While all of these are observable symptoms of high vibration, let us look at the true advantages it provides.
- You will feel a surge of energy. As your vibration rises, you become more linked to the Universe, allowing you to draw energy from its limitless supply.
- Your heart develops a stronger sense of love, both receiving and giving. When you leave a lower vibrational level, you let go of negative emotions like wrath, jealousy, and fear, making room in your heart for positive emotions like love, compassion, and empathy.
- Your self-assurance rises a couple of notches. You are now more in touch with your true self as a result of boosting your vibrations. This indicates that you are confident in yourself and your talents.
- Your intuitive abilities, as well as your practical wisdom, are highlighted. These natural powers remained concealed and underutilized when vibrating at a lower frequency. These abilities emerge from the shadows to aid you in navigating life’s hazards now that you’re more attuned to your genuine self.
- You’re in a better mood and you’re in better shape. Your heart feels lighter and more joyful when it is not bogged down by bad emotions. Improved health, free of malaise and ailments, are some of the benefits.
Does Raising Your Vibration Make You More Attractive?
In fact, that is exactly what happens. People are attracted to those who vibrate at a similar frequency as themselves.
A person who attracts others is able to raise their vibration slightly higher than the other person’s current vibration.
This is the reason why people tend to be attracted to the same type of person over and over again. Their energy is compatible.
Over time, however, this energy becomes familiar, and comfort sets in. The attraction fades because it is no longer raising its vibration.
How Do You Know If You Have Raised Your Vibration?
So when you start to raise your vibration you will notice that things begin to line up for you in a way that they never have before.
- You’ll see opportunities coming at you from every direction. You’ll attract new people into your life who are on the same level as you are. You’ll find solutions to problems a lot faster and easier than ever before.
- You’ll attract more money since money is just an extension of energy and likes to attract like.
- You’ll attract better relationships because as your vibrational frequency changes so does the “vibration” of people around you.
- You’ll also be more likely to get sick less often because higher vibrations create healthier bodies, minds, and spirits.
Words That Raise Your Vibration
This is a word list of energy-raising words. The workout is simple:
1. Recite the list of words out loud or say to yourself in your mind. Just recite them with no pauses in between.
2. Recite the list with much more emphasis on the second half than on the first half of each word.
3. Say them again as fast as you can for a minute. Then say them again at your normal speaking speed for another minute after that.
4. Do this every day for 30 days and measure how you feel before you start and after 30 days.
The Word List:😍
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: If this post was helpful or if you have anything you want us to write on. Thank You much Love 🙂 ❤