A Ride or Die is a person that will be there with you through the good and bad. No matter what happens, they will always be there for you. They will stand by your side no matter what.
They can be your best friend, your lover, or even your spouse. You know that no matter what happens in life, they will always be there for you.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this post may contain some affiliate links. Click here to learn more
They are loyal to a fault! They would do anything for the ones they love! They would rather die than see the ones they love hurt or sad! Their loyalty is something that should be admired by everyone!
List Of Top Ride Or Die Jail Love Quotes
- A ride or die is someone who will never leave your side no matter what happens in life
- “I knew I found my RIDE OR DIE when I met you.”
- I will love you until the last breath leaves my body.
- I’m not sure what I did to deserve a ride or die like you, but I’m grateful every day that I found you.
- I promise to be your ride or die as long as you promise to never stop loving me.
- You are my heart and soul and the only person that has ever made me feel alive.
- I may not be able to hold you in my arms, but know that I will always be here for you.
- “If you have a friend who is in jail, you should always be there for them. Even when the going gets tough, and it does, you should never leave them behind.”
- “Love is all about sacrifice and commitment. If your partner is in jail, then you need to make sure that your relationship doesn’t die.”
- “If you love someone enough to go to jail for them, then they are worth it. No matter how much time it takes for them to return, always remember that love is unconditional.”
- “You should never let anyone or anything come between you and your partner. If they go to jail for something that they didn’t do, then stand by their side until they get out.”
- “If you truly believe in your relationship with someone then nothing will break it apart. Even if one of you goes to jail for something that they didn’t do, it will only bring you closer together in the end.”
- Love is not blind, it sees but it doesn’t mind.
- There is no distance between hearts that love and those that are separated by miles and miles.
- Love is like an object with many faces that you can see only when you take off all your masks.
Love makes us all children again – happy children at play in God’s own garden where there are no accidents except those we make ourselves by our own foolishness or wilfulness, or by our own evil passions. We have but to open our eyes to see this wonderland – this world of delight – and then we shall never want to go back into our duller life again!
- Love is like a butterfly: It goes where it pleases and it pleases where it goes!
- I will ride or die with you. I will be your biggest fan, your strongest supporter, and the one who brings out the best in you!
- You always want to be with someone who makes you a better person.
- A true partner is someone who knows all of your flaws and still thinks you’re amazing.
- You can only love someone so much until they don’t deserve it anymore.
- A good relationship is not about how much time you spend together, but how much time you spend apart and still think about each other.
- The best relationships are built on mutual respect, communication, and trust – not lust or passion alone.
- “I don’t care if you’re in jail, I’m still gonna love you the same.”
- “You can be on top of the world one day and at rock bottom the next. But as long as we are together, we will always be able to pull each other up and make it through any storm.”
- “The only thing that sucks more than being in jail is knowing that your significant other is also in jail.”
- “Love can find you at any time, even if you’re in jail for murder.”
- “No matter what happens between us, I’ll always be here for you because that’s what real love is all about — unconditional support no matter what.”
- I love you so much, I’d rather be in jail than without you.
- I would rather stay in jail and fight for our love than walk away from it.
- I would rather spend twenty years in jail for loving you than spend one day without you.
- I would rather spend my life with you in jail than spend a lifetime without you.
- I’d rather be with you in prison than without you in paradise.
- No matter what happens or how much time we may spend apart from each other, I will always love you more than anything else in this world.
- “It is better to be alone than to be with someone who makes you feel alone.”
- “I never thought I would find my soul mate in jail.”
- “If you want it, don’t play hard to get it, just go get it.”
- “True love is not when the two bodies become one, but when two souls become one body.”
- “When we talk about life, don’t forget about death, because we are all going there and we will meet again in heaven or hell.”
- “The greatest gift that God has given us is love, and our love for each other is the strongest of all emotions; it crosses all boundaries of time and space; it transcends all differences of class and color; it makes no distinction between rich or poor; it knows no limit nor end.”
- “Life’s a bitch, then you die.”
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: If this post was helpful or if you have anything you want us to write on. Thank You much Love 🙂 ❤