Heart chakra affirmations are a powerful way to clear one of the seven major chakras in your body, and they’re easy to use.
In this article, I have gathered a few heart chakra affirmations to help you connect with this powerful energy center within. So, if you’re looking for more of a specific affirmation, scroll down a bit further.
DISCLAIMER: Please note that this post may contain some affiliate links. Click here to learn more
First, understand that each of these is specific frequencies you can repeat to yourself or aloud using your voice. These are not actual carrier frequencies or audio files that provide the frequency for you.
Although carrier frequencies don’t work on a person, they can be used in combination with one of these frequencies to modulate it and help you learn how to feel it more deeply.
Understanding what healing frequencies can do for you and how they interact will help you get the most out of them.
Table of Contents
What Is An Affirmation?
An affirmation is a positive phrase that is repeated to oneself with the intent to create a change in one’s thoughts or actions.
Affirmations can be beneficial in many ways. They are used to overcome fear and negativity, help you achieve your goals, improve self-esteem and confidence, and assist you in attaining a higher state of consciousness.
Those who practice affirmations believe that when we speak something aloud, or even mentally, our subconscious mind accepts it as truth and will help us achieve them.
The subconscious mind does not know the difference between something that is imagined and something that is real. Therefore, statements like “I am sick,” “I am poor,” or “I am unhappy” will be accepted as true by the subconscious mind and this will lead to negative thought patterns and destructive actions.
Instead, affirmations should be created using words such as: “I am healthy,” “I am prosperous,” “I feel happy.” When these words are said repeatedly it will reprogram your subconscious mind to accept the new thoughts as true.
It doesn’t matter if the statements are related to an issue you are experiencing or not–if you continue to repeat them they will eventually become a reality.
What Is The Heart Chakra
The heart chakra is located near the center of your chest, between your collarbones. It’s green in color and represents love, compassion, and trust.
The heart chakra helps you develop self-esteem and trust, as well as unconditional love for others. The energy of this chakra is connected to the heart and circulatory system.
It is associated with the color green and the gemstone emerald. It governs unconditional love and compassion, which manifests through feelings of safety, security, home, and family during childhood.
This chakra assists in healing old wounds from childhood or past lives. The Heart Chakra is also related to our sense of compassion for all living beings on Earth.
Troubleshooting Guide for the Heart Chakra If you have trouble with your central nervous system or have difficulty in relationships, check out the following symptoms:
- Low tolerance for frustration, worry, and anxiety
- Heart palpitations and heart problems like high blood pressure
- Relationship problems; difficulty expressing yourself; fear of intimacy; possessiveness
- Feeling unworthy or unlovable
The Power of Words
I believe that words are the most powerful thing in the universe. Words create our reality; we experience what we believe and we attract what we are. Your words can either make you or break you, it’s all about how you use them.
If you want your life to change, start by changing the way you speak to yourself. The words that come out of your mouth have the power to create your reality and once you choose your words wisely and consistently, your life will begin to change for the better.
Anger In The Throat Chakra
Anger is a normal response to frustration, disappointment, and injury. It can also be a sign of your Throat Chakra being out of balance.
The Throat Chakra is in the middle of the body, just above the heart and below the throat. It represents truth, communication, and clarity. It reflects how we communicate with others as well as how we communicate with ourselves.
When it is blocked or imbalanced, you may feel unable to speak up for yourself or find that you have trouble identifying what you truly desire.
This chakra is associated with our ability to express ourselves freely and verbally. When it is in balance, your communication is clear and based on your highest self.
You are able to verbalize what you want, need and value. Your words are a reflection of your inner knowing, which allows them to be powerful in helping others connect with their own truth.
When this chakra is out of balance, there may be times when you find it difficult to speak up for yourself (or others). Or, you may find that your words do not reflect who you truly are inside (and therefore don’t carry much weight).
You might struggle with self-expression or finding your voice when communicating with others.
How Do I Balance My Heart Chakra Affirmations?
The idea behind balancing your chakras is to find the one that is out of balance and/or functioning poorly. Once that has been identified, it is necessary to do something about it.
Often this involves meditating on the chakra in question, but there are other techniques that can be employed as well.
Tuning into your heart chakra affirmations means you are going to have to start listening to your body more carefully. This is particularly important when it comes to emotional issues.
Your heart chakra will be working intimately with your emotional body, so if you feel any kind of pain in the region of your heart (aside from physical pain), this might be a sign that you need to work on your heart chakra and its corresponding affirmation.
It is also worth making sure that you are not feeling emotionally overwhelmed or emotionally drained by anything going on around you. These feelings can indicate an imbalance in the heart chakra and its corresponding affirmation.
If you find yourself getting angry or upset, you should try and find out what is causing this feeling within yourself. If you can’t pinpoint anything, it is possible that your heart chakra is just out of balance for no apparent reason.
What Blocks The Heart Chakra?
Whatever blocks the heart chakra manifests as a lack of love for oneself and for others. If we do not love ourselves, we cannot truly love others.
In fact, if we do not love ourselves, we can have an aversion to other people. We are afraid others will hurt us and so distance ourselves from them.
A lack of self-love is also expressed as low self-esteem, sadness and depression, jealousy and envy of others, hatred, resentment, and anger.
People who have a blocked heart chakra often feel hopeless and powerless. They feel they do not deserve happiness and good things in life.
It is no surprise that many of the world’s conflicts arise from a lack of love. Wars often erupt when one group feels another group is threatening their survival or right to exist as a group.
It is important to remember that all groups are made up of individuals, and each individual has the right to experience life.
There is always room in this world for everyone to be what they need to be (and to do what they need to do) in order for them to be truly happy within themselves.
What Is The Mantra For The Heart Chakra?
The mantra for the heart chakra is a powerful tool to foster feelings of love, compassion, and forgiveness in your life.
The mantra activates the upper chakras and connects them to the lower chakras.
If you are feeling blocked or disconnected from yourself, then you may want to try using this heart chakra affirmation regularly as part of your yoga practice or as a daily affirmation.
The Mantra for the Heart Chakra
I Am Love
Use this mantra as often as you like during meditation or yoga practice. Another way to use this mantra is to repeat it silently 100 times each day when you wake up, throughout the day, and at bedtime.
This will help you to connect with the universal energy of love that exists within you and all around you.
Doing so will help clear your energy field and create space for more love to flow into your life.
What Are The Symptoms Of Heart Chakra Opening?
You know that opening the heart chakra is good for you, and you know it feels really nice, but do you also know what it can do for you?
When your heart chakra is open, you will experience a great many wonderful things in your life.
You won’t be so easily ruffled or bothered by the actions of others.
You will be able to sense that all is well and that the Universe is taking care of things for you.
With this awareness, it will be easier for you to relax into yourself and not need to be on constant alert.
Love and compassion are some of the best feelings in the world.
When your heart chakra is open, you will feel love for others and compassion for yourself, which will help you to avoid judgment and be critical.
The world can be a very turbulent place, complete with battling egos, but when your heart chakra is open, you will no longer have to battle with yourself or others.
You will be able to find peace within yourself amidst any external chaos or upheaval.
Clarity of thought:
Your mind will become clearer as well as your emotions when your heart chakra opens
Heart energy feels like a warm ball in the center of your chest:
It is present in the physical body, but it is also located in the heart of our sun.
When you put your attention on your heart chakra, you will feel this ball of energy expanding and contracting for several minutes.
Some people experience a tingling sensation or pulsation throughout the entire chest area. The expansion and contraction of this heart energy is similar to breathing.
When you breathe, you expand your belly and then contract it back in.
This movement is especially noticeable when you breathe deeply and slowly in through your nose and out through your mouth.
Tingling or pulsating throughout the body:
Because of the increased flow of prana (life force), you may also feel that some areas of your body are tingling or pulsating with this energy.
You may notice this especially when placing your attention on different parts of your body and feeling a pulsation or tingling sensation.
The more you focus on these areas, the more intense they will become until they finally release the stuck prana energy.
Heart Chakra Affirmations
Affirmations To Heal A Broken Heart
Here are some affirmations to help you do just that:
- My heart is open to unconditional love.
- I release all my emotional pain and suffering, so I can be free to give and receive love fully.
- I am worthy of receiving the love of friends and family members. I accept their love as graciously as they give it.
- I am worthy of receiving the love of my soul mate.
- My soul mate will come into my life at the right time with the right person for me.
- I am able to experience true love and devotion for my soul mate when he/she arrives in my life.
- I have a strong sense of purpose; this helps me deal with stress more effectively than ever before.
- “I am open to new love in my life.”
- “I am ready for my soulmate!”
- “I release my past loves and choose love in the present.”
- “Love heals all wounds.”
- “I am worthy of love.”
- “I am ready to receive the love that I deserve.”
- “My heart is open and vulnerable, but strong and protected.”
- I forgive myself for past mistakes.
- I love myself completely and unconditionally.
- I’m grateful for everything in my life right now.
- I am brave enough to face my fears.
- I trust that everything happens exactly as it should.
- I find inner peace with what has happened in my life.
- I am worthy of love from others just as I am today.
- Everything comes from a place of divine love.
- My heart is open to receiving all that life has to offer me today.
25 Affirmation Just For The Heart Chakra
- I release all disappointments from my life.
- I am free of anger and resentment.
- I am safe from any harm.
- I am free from emotional pain and suffering.
- I am full of confidence and enthusiasm for life.
- My fears dissolve as I breathe in love, peace, joy, and optimism each day.
- I love and approve of myself exactly where I am right now!
- I am a powerful being.
- I am a beautiful being.
- I am radiant, I am full of light, I am love, I am joy.
- I radiate with love
- I radiate with joy.
- My soul is filled with love.
- My soul radiates with love and joy and happiness.
- This is my divine right, to be happy whenever I choose to be.
- This is my divine right, to be healthy in body mind, and spirit.
- This is my divine right to be prosperous in all areas of my life… each day brings me closer to my goal and dreams!
- This is my divine right to have people in my life who are loving me for the good that I do for others!
- This is my divine right to have people in my life who give me unconditional love!
- This is my divine right to feel good about myself and the world in which I live!
- This is my divine right to radiate with beauty and goodness each day!
- This is my divine right to create beauty throughout the world for all to see!
- I allow negativity no place within me – it has no place here!
- I release all fear from this moment on – it has no place here!
- All sadness, discouragement, and self-doubt – leave now – you have no place!
PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT: If this post was helpful or if you have anything you want us to write on. Thank You much Love 🙂 ❤